perjantai 11. huhtikuuta 2014

Student project... (by Miko)

Hey! I really don't have much to tell so this update will probably be quite short. For last three days we haven't been able to even touch a camera, we've only watched others work for few days now. Being useless makes me feel a little bit frustrated, but next week seems interesting and full of action. I hope we get to film something interesting!

Anyways for last few days we were with local student's short film project, it seemed interesting, but we didn't get to do anything at all. First we were told, that we could operate one camera, but then that offer was withdrawn, because director couldn't or didn't want to speak English. For last few days we've just enjoyed a weather, which is really good here.

This week dampened my spirit a little bit, but today when we planned for next weeks schedule, it got me fired up again!

 I say it's summer here and locals just laugh at my face...

Shooting!!!

Sorry for a short update... 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti