tiistai 15. huhtikuuta 2014

Getting busy (by Severi)

Last sunday we had a chance to follow the filming of RTV Slovenias most popular show, Moja Slovenia! It was a quiz-show, in which slovenian celebrities completed tasks and answered questions concerning Slovenia. As I still can’t understand more than handful of words in Slovenian, I couldn’t get that much out of the show - but the audience seemed to enjoy it thoroughly. 











And then came monday. Finally. In one day we spent more time with cameras than we had during the previous month. We filmed a children show with puppets in an neatly detailed set. Doing so, we got a taste of what it means to be a cameraman in a studio. In 10 hours we filmed 3 episodes - pretty much in one go. I don’t mind though - we finally got to do something we came here for.



Tuesday we spent again in studio 2, filming the live broadcast of the daily afternoon show. I also got a personal lesson into using the crane in between the shots, which was truly fascinating. Got to get myself one of those, when I suddenly get filthy rich.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti